| 1. To run, maintain, manage and carry on the above organization for the benefit of the public.
2. To do all social welfare activities including public health and education development works of the locality specially for the physically and mentally retarded persons.
3. To help and give relief to the poor and indigent and other deserving persons or persons by providing treatment, medicine, hospitals and other necessities.
4. To promote sympathy and fellowship amongst its members.
5. To promote education and establish and maintain basic and adult education and to inspire reading habits among the people of the localities.
6. To arrange and organize lectures, debates, discussions, seminars and various health related camps as a part of its curriculum.
7. To provide books and other necessities to deserving students and to distribute alms in cash or kind annually out of the funds of the organization to the students of all communities for the furtherance of their studies.
8. To provide scope of cultivating spirit of progressive culture by holding time to time educative and cultural performance and to observe the birthday of great personality of the country in order to uplift the morality of the people of the locality.
9. To construct, maintain, extend, alter, repair or improve any portion of the premises acquired by the society for the convenience of the society.
10.To receive and collect gifts, subscription and donation either in cash or in kind or acquire by any lawful ways and means and spend the same in fulfilment of the aims and objectives of the society.
11.To acquire by purchase, take on lease, hire or by gifts or otherwise and hold any movable or movables and also any immovable property of properties or any rights or privileges that may be deemed necessary or useful for the advancement of the objectives of the society.
12.To channelize and manage the income and properties of the societies for the fulfilment of its object.
13.To cultivate the spirit of culture amongst the members of the society by holding drama and cultural functions.
14.To do such other lawful acts, deeds and things as are incidental and conducive to the attainment of the objects or any of them.
15.All sort of civil help to be arranged for all caste and creeds suffering from diseases, impending aggression and during the period of natural disaster.