| 1. To educate farmers about the latest agriculture technology and its uses in all districts and its subdivisions in India.
2. To conduct lecture and seminars, developing awareness among the farmers to promote high yield crops.
3. To make sure that the farmers are not deprived or neglected in their respective arena.
4. To provide financial help in the form of loan and grants so that they can purchase seeds, fertilizers and equipment for farming.
5. The organization shall work hand in hand with the local bodies and the office of the District Magistrate for better functioning.
6. Educating rural women, encouraging rural women and elderly people to join school, so that they do not become victim of fraud and misrepresentations.
7. To provide employment to the seasonal farmers, helping them to earn their living.
8. To assist the farmers to use heavy equipments for mass agricultural production in every districts and its sub divisions.
9. During the time of drought the organization shall provide irrigated water for agricultural purpose.
10. To do research and work in harmony with other governments as to the farmers of rural India is not deprived.
11. The workers and the members of the organization shall work close with the farmers irrespective of caste, creed, religion and sex bringing about all-round development and securing its goals.