VISION & MISSION
Our Vision decides our goal and our abilities to achieve the goal whereas our values decide how easily, we can achieve the goal. High vision and good values provides the best way to achieve the goal.
1. The organization shall work hand in hand with the local bodies and the office of the District Magistrate of Batter Functioning.
2. During the time of drought the organization shall provide irrigation water for aiding the farmers to cultivate and also to prevent their agricultural produce from being dried as a consequence of the same.
3. The workers of the organization shall work in close association with the farmers irrespective of their caste, creed, religion and sex for bringing about and all round development and also for securing its goals.
4. Computer Education will be provided to poor student in the rural areas.
5. Organization shall do more “hard work” to make resources available to the needy ones.
6. Organization shall try to have more “Qualified Doctors” to manage more patients.
7. Organization shall try to include more and more members as management and working staff.
8. More and more branches shall be opened in order to manager growing work.
Our Future Vision
Shiny-Village & Ujjal Gram
Our organization has been assigned to work as an organization under its networks to spread the Social & Health Programme.
A. Samajik Suraksha.
B. Jan Shakti.
C. Kisan Mitra.
D. Shramik Kalyam.
E. Khadya Suraksha.
F. Poverty Eradication.
G. Hope for All.
F. Anusuchit Jati, Janajati Alpa Sankhyak Anya Pichh Kalyan.
A. Jan Jan Ka Swasthya.
B. Shudh Peya Jal.
A. Basti Sudhar.
B. Sabke liye Shiksha.
C. Gramin Oorja.
D. Grameen Sadak.
E. Pichhara Kshetra Vikas.
F. I.J. Enabled E-Government.
B. Mahila Kalyan.
C. Paryavaran Sanrakashan evam van vridhi.
D. Environment, Forest & Vridhi Wild life.
A. Yuva Vikas.